Have I posted everything in the right sections
I just thought I'd better make sure
Hastings Forum
Search found 8 matches
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:02 pm
- Forum: Website Updates and Suggestions
- Topic: Problems accessing Forum
- Replies: 14
- Views: 32512
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:11 am
- Forum: Schools and Colleges
- Topic: East Sussex College Hastings
- Replies: 0
- Views: 44
East Sussex College Hastings
Does anyone remember their time there in 2012 and does a studant named Matthew Stovell sound familiar at all
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:02 am
- Forum: Schools and Colleges
- Topic: Saxon Mount School - special education school in Hastings
- Replies: 0
- Views: 26
Saxon Mount School - special education school in Hastings
Does anyone remember their time there from 2007 - 2012 and does a pupil named Matthew Stovell sound familiar at all
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:36 pm
- Forum: Non-Hastings Chat
- Topic: Can someone help me
- Replies: 0
- Views: 46
Can someone help me
I would like to contact The Jacksons or 3T
I've been building a website in their honour and wanted to check if it was Ok with them
I've been building a website in their honour and wanted to check if it was Ok with them
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:27 pm
- Forum: For Sale or Free To Collector
- Topic: Motown vinyl record collector asking for help
- Replies: 0
- Views: 20
Motown vinyl record collector asking for help
I collect Motown vinyl records from various countries and is in need of help My goal is to somehow collect as many MJ and J5 related singles from as many countries as I can For example Singles still to get Motown Singles (Holland) 90900 1969: I Want You Back (90927) – The Jackson 5 91200 1970: ABC (...
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:22 pm
- Forum: Website Updates and Suggestions
- Topic: Problems accessing Forum
- Replies: 14
- Views: 32512
Re: Problems accessing Forum
Thanks, wasn't exspecting it not to work and then suddenly work
Maybe, I need to work more on "wait, until something happens"
Sorry about that, must have unintentionally tried to post like 20 times
Maybe, I need to work more on "wait, until something happens"
Sorry about that, must have unintentionally tried to post like 20 times
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:56 pm
- Forum: Website Updates and Suggestions
- Topic: Problems accessing Forum
- Replies: 14
- Views: 32512
Re: Problems accessing Forum
I have recently registered under username RSMasterChief96, and my account says it has already been activated. However, I seem to be stuck with restrictions as I cannot create posts, reply to existing topics, or send private messages. This is particularly confusing because, when I visit the Lost Rela...
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 8:49 am
- Forum: Lost Relatives / Friends
- Topic: Saxon Mount School
- Replies: 0
- Views: 48
Saxon Mount School
I attended Saxon Mount School (2007-2012)
I would like to reconnect with someone I met there named Crystal (if she also wishes)
If you know, think you might know or know someone who knows her
Can you please let me know
I would like to reconnect with someone I met there named Crystal (if she also wishes)
If you know, think you might know or know someone who knows her
Can you please let me know
