Primary Schools????

Questions on schools and colleges, past and present
ClockWatcher

Primary Schools????

Postby ClockWatcher » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:36 am

I'm thinking of moving down to Hastings or St Leonards, but I was hoping for some opinions on primary schools, I know that they are all pretty much the same as they have to follow the national curriculum, but I would like to know about other facilities.

Quality of Playgrounds
Time spent on PE
Size of Schools
Reputation of Schools

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

peter_lawson

Re: Primary Schools????

Postby peter_lawson » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:58 am

Silverdale Primary in Perth Road is a Sport England school check out their website http://www.silverdale.e-sussex.sch.uk/index.htm.
Both my boys started there in September in Years 4 and 6 and they love it.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:14 pm

Many good comments on Silverdale so it has to be recommended. Little Ridge and St Pauls are highly rated too.

See our Primary Schools page for a full list. http://www.1066online.com/HASTINGS-MAIN ... chools.htm

Regards

Geoff

ps. Peters Link doesn't seem to work, try taking the full stop off the end of the URL to get to Silverdale's website. Peter, can you edit this?

loopy

Postby loopy » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:34 pm

are litttle one is at Robsack and we had been told is was a bad school but we went and looked was over joyed with its facilitys and the way the teachers were with the children.If i was you id go look for your self at schools and yes read there ofsted reports but dont be put of by peoples negative comments as they may be just a personal thing..

Return to “Schools and Colleges”