New Print Studio and Gallery

Conversation regarding Hastings attractions and events taking place in the area.
Geoff
Site Admin

New Print Studio and Gallery

Postby Geoff » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:07 pm

Ryepress has now opened in the centre of Hastings Old Town! Situated in the well known Retro shop in Hastings High street this new Print studio and Gallery joins a growing collection of galleries in what is fast becoming East Sussexs newest centre for the Arts.

With the eponymous Rye press now installed, the studio will soon be featuring periodic etching demonstrations with a unique opportunity to see the process in action and buy Colin Bailey's limited edition prints of Hastings, Rye and the East Sussex coast straight from the press!

Ryepress
39 High Street
Hastings
TN34 3ER
01424 424 501 (Hastings, Hastings, Levis!)

Opening hours are ad-hoc at the moment but from 19th June will be:

Thursday - Monday
12.00 - 6.00

vickielloyd5_hotmail_com

Re: New Print Studio and Gallery

Postby vickielloyd5_hotmail_com » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:14 pm

Just got back after our yearly "Hastings Holiday " and was staying in High Street ,i called in to the new "Ryepress" gallery to buy a few cards etc . What a lovely man Colin Bailey is ! and what a talented artist ,his shop is well worth a visit ,i hope he is still there when we come again next year ?

vickielloyd5_hotmail_com

Re: New Print Studio and Gallery

Postby vickielloyd5_hotmail_com » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:18 pm

Just got back after our yearly "Hastings Holiday " and was staying in High Street ,i called in to the new "Ryepress" gallery to buy a few cards etc . What a lovely man Colin Bailey is ! and what a talented artist ,his shop is well worth a visit ,i hope he is still there when we come again next year ?

Return to “Attractions, Places to Visit and Local Events”