Labour - a rethink

If it's not Hastings related post it here! Politics, religion, whatever you like!
cbe

Re: Labour - a rethink

Postby cbe » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:48 am

Colin, as I live and breathe. Saw this and thought of you
Attachments
off.gif
off.gif (109.62 KiB) Viewed 3637 times

ColinL

Postby ColinL » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:39 pm

You spend your time avoiding debate of actual real issues responding to points raised but creating cartoons of a man repeatedly shaking his arm for no apparent purpose

ColinL

Postby ColinL » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:46 pm

Readers must come to the conclusion that you are frightened to debate and prefer not to be challenged by anyone and result to cartoons to deflect attention

cbe

Postby cbe » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:37 pm

You are the most po-faced individual I have come across for a very long time.
Whenever I read your posts on this non-Hastings theme I can almost see you
stamping your foot. Colin, I am not the reason that the Labour Party has not
been voted into Government. The Labour Party, its loony leader and its
ridiculous manifesto are the reasons.
A period of contemplation about why your party and its policies are so
unattractive to voters would help your mood. Most people do not consider
a friend of terrorists to be an attractive proposition and they are almost
certainly bemused as to how how any party could think otherwise. Mr Lansman
and his accomplices have ensured Mr Corbyn hangs on until they have mustered
their forces, so as to insert yet another ultra-left winger into the leadership.
Labour will never be in power again in this country. If you believe otherwise
perhaps you can tell me what changes they will be making to make themselves
more attractive to voters.

ColinL

Postby ColinL » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:59 pm

cbe
As per normal not one word of discussion or debate just personal insult from start to finish
Enjoy your Christmas insuting people with whom you disagree

seahermit

Postby seahermit » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:30 am

"Readers must come to the conclusion that you are frightened to debate and prefer not to be challenged by anyone" - that's just it! I now have an image in my head of CBE cowering in the corner of his little garret room, trembling all over in case Colin, the Almighty and the Only Opinion That Matters decides to challenge his statements!!

"As per normal not one word of discussion or debate just personal insult from start to finish" - what does one say to such a unique specimen of humanity as Colin?! Glancing over the last few posts, I am at a loss to find any personal insults from CBE or anyone else for that matter (is "po-faced" an insult? It seems a very fair factual description of someone who cannot appreciate (or pretends not to understand) the sort of joke which the dumbest of individuals would have a good laugh at.

There has of course been PLENTY of debate, but Colin unfortunately seems to be living in his own reality - his mind simply cannot take on board that other people have opinions which are just as valid as his. Worse - he cannot comprehend why the expansive policies of his hero Corbyn have just been almost universally rubbished by political commentators, many members of the Labour party and chiefly of course the electorate. If the electorate did not see the wonderful horizons being offered to them by St Corbyn, then they jolly well SHOULD have seen them!

Colin is one of those people who will go to their grave saying "But it's all Tory lies, it was a very GOOD manifesto".

cbe

Postby cbe » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:16 am

I hope Colin won't mind we sharing this snap of him on receiving the election results.
Attachments
doom.PNG
doom.PNG (130.25 KiB) Viewed 3406 times

ColinL

Postby ColinL » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:16 am

cbe.(The little seahermit and yourself are largely duplicates of each other therefore it matters little if a response is made to one or the other. It is if you are working to a script)

There has not been any debate from your side, just bland assertions of what you consider true, along with increasingly personal abuse, as in the list elsewhere, clearly indicates. Cartoons and comedy have to have a semblance of relevance to facts to be funny. Better luck with your efforts for 2020.

Do you have nothing to post about Hastings or indeed endorsing thanks to Geoff?

cbe

Postby cbe » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:37 am

Colin - you didn't answer my question - what will your party be changing to make itself electable?

cbe

Postby cbe » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:52 pm

I made the mistake of asking Colin what he wanted for Christmas, only to be told:

'For Winterval I want a mass awakening by the proletariat, the overthrow of the
hated capitalist-imperialist running dogs Tory Government and the election of
Bex Wrong-Daily as Supreme leader'

Aw bless.

Return to “Non-Hastings Chat”