Baby sitter - Friendly and responsible

Looking for a job or have a vacancy, post here!
rubycg

Baby sitter - Friendly and responsible

Postby rubycg » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Hello, I’m Ruby, I live in the area and I am looking to do part time babysitting outside of my A Levels. I have a flexible schedule and will charge £10 per hour.

I am friendly, kind, approachable, mature and responsible. I can cook, play with your child, and help with homework. I love children and have prior experience in baby sitting.

I have worked in Millets, and volunteered for Save the Children charity shop, Pett Level rescue boat and Barrington House Care home in Ore. In my GCSEs I achieved 6 A*s and 3 As.

Please contact me if Interested: 07701096210. :)

seahermit

Re: Baby sitter - Friendly and responsible

Postby seahermit » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi Ruby, I'm no expert on job-hunting but hope these comments might be helpful.

You might be better off and reach more young couples by posting on a site like Gumtree (the Brighton section covers Hastings/St Leonards). Also maybe the Friday Ad? Also try putting cards into newsagents' windows, everyone goes there, a good and busy one is Smokemart ( a few doors from Cafe Nero in Hastings). The Co-op in St Leonards now has a community noticeboard inside.

Hope these comments aren't too obvious! You sound confident and with initiative .. a refreshing change round here! Good luck.

Return to “Work / Jobs / Employment”