Creative Carpenter Business Partner Wanted.

Looking for a job or have a vacancy, post here!
Steve Read

Creative Carpenter Business Partner Wanted.

Postby Steve Read » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:30 am

Hello, I'm looking for a creative woodworker for a new furniture, signage, upcycling business which will be based in Hastings or close by. Basic Carpentry needed plus any Metalwork or electrical skills would be a bonus. If you have an existing workshop even better.
Prototypes are made just need someone who wants to get involved as a business partner OR I could pay for work if prices are reasonable. You don't have to be highly skilled but must be able to make basic furniture/signage to a decent standard, this business has a unique twist and approach. Looking for a down to earth, decent, reliable person to go into business with. This is not a paid permanent position but will hit the ground running. Email me with a brief outline of what you do and we can talk (email address below).
Thanks
Steve
hello@wearewonderful.co.uk

Steve Read

Re: Creative Carpenter Business Partner Wanted.

Postby Steve Read » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:54 pm

I'm still looking :roll: Just get in touch if your interested. Thanks :D

Richard

Re: Creative Carpenter Business Partner Wanted.

Postby Richard » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Hi Steve,

A potential job-offer in basic carpentry, well that is nothing to be sneezed at, I wonder who will step up to the challenge.
I have known young and highly-educated people in furniture workshops in the East-End of London who would jump at a chance to work with someone who can provide an opportunity to prove their abilities.
Most will probably want a basic wage, with a share in the profits, if the venture make good progress, but as a starting point it seems like a fair offer to me.
I wish you luck.
:)

Return to “Work / Jobs / Employment”