Days Out

Post here if you are visiting the Hastings area and would like some more information.
Shaffelnook

Days Out

Postby Shaffelnook » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:55 am

I was wondering if anybody could recommend any good days out around East Sussex that are easy to get to using public transport and suitable for bringing small children?

We don't have a car so we are finding it hard to find fun places to go that won't mean paying a ridiculous taxi fare. We have a 9 month old baby and a 3 year old child.

We have already done Hastings castle, caves, aquarium, Bexhill beaches and Eastbourne.

All suggestions gratefully received.

Shaffelnook

Re: Days Out

Postby Shaffelnook » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:05 am

Not many then, eh? :laugh:

dominicquick

Postby dominicquick » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:01 am

You might want to take the little one swimming at Summerfields which is just down the road from the police station and across St. Marys Star Of The Sea School.

I take our little one there at least twice a week and he loves it :D

Dom

Shaffelnook

Postby Shaffelnook » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:06 am

[quoted]
DominicQuick wrote:
You might want to take the little one swimming at Summerfields which is just down the road from the police station and across St. Marys Star Of The Sea School.

I take our little one there at least twice a week and he loves it :D

Dom
[/quoted]

Thanks. I have been going there regularly myself actually.
:laugh:

I prefer to take my kids to Glyne Gap though, on the way to Bexhill. They have a huge slide which my son is bonkers about and a shallow end that my 10 month old baby can crawl in.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Return to “Visiting Hastings & St Leonards”