Cheap BandB / Hotel Recommendations Pls?

Post here if you are visiting the Hastings area and would like some more information.
Shaffelnook

Cheap BandB / Hotel Recommendations Pls?

Postby Shaffelnook » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:03 am

Can anybody recommend a cheap BandB or hotel anywhere between St Leonards and Rye, please?

ryebedandbreakfast

Re: Cheap BandB / Hotel Recommendations Pls?

Postby ryebedandbreakfast » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:21 am

Hi Shaffelnook

I don't know if you're still looking, but I can recommend The Knoll Bed and Breakfast in Rye:

http://www.theknollrye.co.uk

RBB

Bed and Breakfast in Rye, East Sussex

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:44 pm

Hey!

Try Stay in Sussex for hotels and bandb's throughout the county (including St Leonards, Hastings and Rye). They all have guest reviews available so should give you a fair idea of what's hot and what's not.

Hope this helps

Geoff

aussiegemma

Postby aussiegemma » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:09 pm

The cheapest I have found just from literally a 10 minute look is the Chatsworth HOtel at about 45 pound a night. Are there any youth hostels or any hostels in Hastings at all as I would like something for only about 30 pound a night max as 30 pound is like USD75 aussie dollars and I cannot stay in hotesl for very long over there! hehe.That is half a days pay in Australia!really looking forward to moving to Hastings!!!

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:37 pm

Hi Gemma

I don't think there are any hostels in the area at all these days. Sorry I can't help with this one.

Travelodge have GBP29 rooms but that doesn't include a breakfast. Last time I had a look at their website there was a sale on too, offering GBP19 rooms, but not sure how long that will last. Anyway, try Travelodge Hastings

Also, have you considered a BandB or guest house rather than a hotel though? Might well make for a warmer welcome to the area too.

Hope this helps

Geoff

Return to “Visiting Hastings & St Leonards”