Holidays ?

Post here if you are visiting the Hastings area and would like some more information.
vickie_lloyd

Holidays ?

Postby vickie_lloyd » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:03 pm

I was just wondering if the public toilets in Grosvenor Gardens will be open this year when we come for our annual holls ? We love the " Bathing pool end" of the prom but the last couple of years has been marred by a lack of " public facilities " such a shame ,as its a lovely end of the prom ,

Marina

Re: Holidays ?

Postby Marina » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:22 pm

I too love this end of the prom for beaching it or a stroll. The walk along the beach to Glyne Gap is lovely when the tide is out. Bulverhythe is so under rated.

Sorry, I don't know the future of the toilets. Haven't they been closed for some years now? I guess it's quite a little treck to the Marina ones, but the walk isn't unpleasant eh. Look out for the kite surfers along St Leonards end, that looks awesome fun.

Any other West St Leonards fans out there?

ps. no jokes about Marina Toilets please. It's not always the best name :cry:

vickie_lloyd

Re: Holidays ?

Postby vickie_lloyd » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Thanks Marina !! never thought about those ones ? a " tidy step away " though ? there's always The Bo-Peep i suppose ??? hehe xx,my family used to live in Grosvenor Gardens when the Bathing Pool was open ,Happy Days !! many moons ago ,we have been down here in Wales now for 36 years ,but never miss a summer holls in Dear Old Hastings

Return to “Visiting Hastings & St Leonards”