My opinion

Post here if you are visiting the Hastings area and would like some more information.
enfield21

My opinion

Postby enfield21 » Sat May 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Well when i first went to Hastings. I was about 15 at the time. And i went on a Coach with my Aunt, Cousin and her friend that day. And as far as i remember. We went to the fair for a little while. Then we had a little bit of the old Town. Including on the East Hill Lift. And there are certainly some Fish and Chip Restaurants. While the Coach Park was in the Old Town at the time. That was in August 1988. In May 1991. I went with my Mum and Dad for the day on the Bus Excursions. The London Bus Excursions of course. In 1997. I went by myself for the day for the first time. And i took the Train(s). Including London Underground. For the first time i went on the pier. And it cost me 20p. Then a few years later. They abolished it. I went Twice for the day by myself in 2002. Before and after i came back from Australia. In 2009. I went with my walking Club. We started from Hastings station until we went up the East Hill Lift. All the way to Rye. In 2010. I took my Mum and Dad for the day on the Train. And i treated them. While in 2013. I went by myself. And i even went to the Pub to see Spurs v Chelsea. But we had to settle for a draw 1-1 that day. And while i was having Fish and Chips in one of the Restaurants up the Stairs. I could hardly see the sea. And the Coach Park was no longer there anymore neither. While in July 2014. I took my Mum and Dad for the day and treated them to go. That was my fathers day treat. And that was the last time i was over there. And Hastings is my favorite place in Britain of all time.

Return to “Visiting Hastings & St Leonards”