Motown vinyl record collector asking for help

Advertise your unwanted items here. Strictly private sales only, no traders or businesses please.
RSMasterChief96
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 8:22 am
Contact:

Motown vinyl record collector asking for help

Postby RSMasterChief96 » Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:27 pm

I collect Motown vinyl records from various countries and is in need of help
My goal is to somehow collect as many MJ and J5 related singles from as many countries as I can
For example

Singles still to get
Motown Singles (Holland)
90900
1969: I Want You Back (90927) – The Jackson 5

91200
1970: ABC (91257) – The Jackson 5

91500
1970: The Love You Save (91580) – The Jackson 5

91800
1970: I'll Be There (91850) – The Jackson 5

92200
1971: Goin' Back to Indiana (92209) – The Jackson 5
1971: Mama's Pearl (92236) – The Jackson 5

92400
1971: Never Can Say Goodbye (92400) – The Jackson 5

92600
1971: Maybe Tomorrow (92682) – The Jackson 5

9300
1972: Got to Be There (93014) – Michael Jackson

93100
1972: Sugar Daddy (93142) – The Jackson 5

93300
1972: Rockin' Robin (93326) – Michael Jackson

93400
1972: Little Bitty Pretty One (93413) – The Jackson 5

93500
1972: I Wanna Be Where You Are (93524) – Michael Jackson

93600
1972: Lookin' Through the Windows (93637) – The Jackson 5
1972: Ben (93690) – Michael Jackson

93800
1972: That's How Love Goes (93882) – Jermaine Jackson

93900
1972: Corner of the Sky (93934) – The Jackson 5
1972: Jackson 5 Maxi (93991) – The Jackson 5

94000
1973: Jackson 5 Xmas Maxi (94050) – The Jackson 5
1973: Jackson 5 Xmas Maxi (94076) – The Jackson 5
1973: Daddy's Home (94092) – Jermaine Jackson

94100
1973: Doctor My Eyes (94167) – The Jackson 5

94300
1973: Hallelujah Day (94322) – The Jackson 5

94400
1973: With a Child's Heart (94444) – Michael Jackson

94700
1973: You're in Good Hands (94715) – Jermaine Jackson
1973: Doggin' Around (94738) – Michael Jackson
1973: Get It Together (94741) – The Jackson 5
1973: Music and Me (94758) – Michael Jackson

95100
1974: Dancing Machine (95198) – The Jackson 5

96000
1975: Whatever You Got, I Want (96023) – The Jackson 5

96200
1975: I Am Love (96252) – The Jackson 5

96300
1975: We're Almost There (96383) – Michael Jackson

96600
1975: One Day in Your Life (96618) – Michael Jackson

96800
1975: Just a Little Bit of You (96807) – Michael Jackson

Return to “For Sale or Free To Collector”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests