Voting in EU referendum

Chat about anything local that doesn't fit elsewhere!
roy

Re: Voting in EU referendum

Postby roy » Sat May 14, 2016 10:29 pm

I really cant believe the latest garbage coming from the remain campaign,so according to cameron if we leave then world war 3 is just around the corner,the man has really lost the plot,does he take us for complete idiots,well obviously he does.
He is desperate because he knows the writing is on the wall,Boris and Gove and Farage are more than a match for him and his lies,ROLL ON JUNE 23.

Richard

Postby Richard » Sun May 15, 2016 12:53 pm

I am afraid a lot of youngsters are idealistic and may be easily persuaded, by liberal-minded intellectual do-gooders, that we are all better off in the EU, sharing and caring together.
They may also be convinced by all the negativity promoted about leaving, most of which is pure speculation, at best.
I think this is being blown up out of all reality and that it really won't make that much difference either way, apart from the markets wobbling about a bit if we do leave.

Another silly comment by Cameron's supporters is that the house prices would fall, surely that can only be a good thing given the astronomic costs of property / rent now.
Education and Health are given a mauling by every government and whilst it is true they are more dependent than ever on low-wage foreign immigrants, that shouldn't make an argument in favour of unlimited immigration.

I believe it will all boil down to controlling our own immigration, which EU membership specifically prohibits and further expansion can only make matters worse.
Cameron needs to come down off his 'High Horse' and Osborne too for that matter, they probably have their eyes on future well-paid jobs within the EU as a reward for promoting it so heavily.
Kinnock and his wife as well as Blair have already trousered millions in pay, allowances and pensions as a result of working in the EU Politburo, the accounts of which have never been audited and any business doing the same would be unable to exist.

John86045

Postby John86045 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:14 am

thanks

Return to “General Hastings Chat & Friendly Banter”