Covid cases in Hastings

Chat about anything local that doesn't fit elsewhere!
seahermit

Re: Covid cases in Hastings

Postby seahermit » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:51 pm

If I can ingest the blood of a virgin, I will be right there. Can I book it tomorrow? Is she young and beautiful?!

Just had some very encouraging news from O2. They think I am going to be around for at least another twenty years:

"Just to confirm that we'll change your tariff to £10 data Big Bundle.

Your £10 data Big Bundle tariff includes Unlimited minutes, Unlimited texts and 6GB of 2G/3G/4G data for £10 a month. Includes data rollover of up to 6GB a month.

You'll be able to start using your new tariff from 29 May 2040. You can check it at http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2"

Thanks for comments. I'm out of action at present with a (highly unusual) cold. Will sort out the jab when I recover.

Richard

Postby Richard » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:50 pm

I have used Talk Talk mobile for ages.
I sometimes went over my limit on minutes and incurred charges.
I discovered that Giff Gaff offered a better deal (£6/month) unlimited and cancelled Talk Talk.
I informed the latter that I was cancelling their service in favour of Giff Gaff with unlimited minutes and texting.
Talk Talk then informed of a similar service they could offer via O2 at just £5/month.
I said they had not informed me of this therefore my custom clearly meant little to them.
It seems only new subscribers were offered the O2 (Talk Talk) deal.

O2 has outage issues in Hastings, at least.
Giff Gaff even offer to proactively seek out better deals depending on my usage.
I am a bit pissed off by the likes of Talk Talk who failed to text me about their O2 offer which was (allegedly) better suited to my needs.

Richard

Postby Richard » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:51 pm

Sorry to hear of your cold seahermit.
I am afraid that many catching a normal cold or flu' will panick and fear the worst.
It's bound to happen in the current climate of fear, done to death by the media.

seahermit

Postby seahermit » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:08 pm

I think I'm lucky with colds and flu, it's on the way out already, just one day or so. But I get other things wrong with me ..

Bogged down in the complications of setting up mobile phones. One of the times when I hate complex technology!

Return to “General Hastings Chat & Friendly Banter”