Hello! Wanna chat?

Chat about anything local that doesn't fit elsewhere!
Jan135

Hello! Wanna chat?

Postby Jan135 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:24 am

Hi everyone! I don't know if someone (mods aside) will see this, but it's a wonderful day today. The spring came, sun is shining it's getting warmer everyday. How you all are doing?

seahermit

Re: Hello! Wanna chat?

Postby seahermit » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:53 am

Hi Jan,

I find people always interesting ... and unexpected! I wonder what prompted you to post that cheery message onto the forum? Chat on! Show more about yourself ... don't be shy, we are all doctors here!

Seriously though, it's gratifying that suddenly in the last few weeks people seem to have woken up, seen the sunshine pouring through the window and remembered that the Hastings Online forum is still going and needs new fodder/posts to survive.

I have in fact missed the posts of the last few weeks - for some reason, notifications did not come to my email address. I am not sure yet if it's a hiccup on the website or maybe my Control Panel settings need adjusting.

However, the final irony is that, a week after your post about sunshine, I looked out of the window this afternoon and it was snowing steadily! Only for a while and an hour later the seasons changed again from winter to summer! The last two years have been weird in several ways but the erratic weather is one of them.

Return to “General Hastings Chat & Friendly Banter”