Lamb Family Tree of my dad Kenny Lamb and Lamb Fishermen

Looking for someone in the Hastings area, try posting a message here
Benn40

Lamb Family Tree of my dad Kenny Lamb and Lamb Fishermen

Postby Benn40 » Tue May 31, 2016 3:05 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been researching my dads family tree for a while now, his name is Kenneth Edward David Lamb and he was born 1940 in Hastings, All Saints I think, if anyone remembers him, parents names Henry and Lillian :). My dad has since passed on and a family bible that contained family photos that was in his possession has been lost so me and my two sisters dont have any earlier photos of him if anyone has any old school/childhood photos etc, I would be extremely grateful for any help.

I have been doing his family tree for about 8 years on and off now and found that my grt grt grt grandad William Lamb and his wife Sarah Mary (nee Bleach) came to Hastings in 1860 and from there the family expanded as fishermen/hawkers. The one thing I do lack is any photos or stories of the Lamb family. My grt grandparents Henry and Jane (nee Hook) Lamb and grt grt grandparents John and Mary Jane (nee Hadden) came from there as well. I only have pictures of my grt grandparents Henry and Jane but none others and was wondering since I know there are still some Lamb families in Hastings today if they are related to my dads family and if they have anything they can share or if there is anyone that has some old photos of the fishermen that might contain any of the Lamb family.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you Ann Bennett (nee Lamb)

Lindamary

Re: Lamb Family Tree of my dad Kenny Lamb and Lamb Fishermen

Postby Lindamary » Tue May 31, 2016 8:27 pm

Hi my grandfather was James Lamb known as Jimsun, born in the late 1800 hundreds one of many children. Will try to find a family tree that my brother did. His mother was a fish hawker in the old town. My name is Linda Scott daughter of his daughter Mary.

warrior1959

Re: Lamb Family Tree of my dad Kenny Lamb and Lamb Fishermen

Postby warrior1959 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:36 pm

Hi having just started researching my family tree I see that we share a lot of Names and faces great to know there are still possible relatives out there

Return to “Lost Relatives / Friends”