SPYWAY SCHOOL

Looking for someone in the Hastings area, try posting a message here
moshood_bello

Re: SPYWAY SCHOOL

Postby moshood_bello » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:25 pm

[quoted]
Anita Ocran wrote:
I also went to Spyway from 1987 to 1989. I remember you quite well Mete. I am Edward Baidoo's cousin and used to hang out with Miriam. Does anyone have information about Miriam or her sister? What about Iman? Michael Mani? Pierre Angelo Gaulteri?
[/quoted]

this is moshood anita. you can get intouch with mariam if you dial 234-80-33015587

missfe

SPYWAY SCHOOL

Postby missfe » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:24 am

Oh my goodness, it looks like a year ago since you looked on here Mete, my name is Emma McDonnell or at least it was!!!

So many great memories and a few bad, have read all the posts, most made me smile. Did you go out with Carly, am i thinking of the right guy.

So good to hear about you all, post back would love to chat

missfe

SPYWAY SCHOOL

Postby missfe » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:24 am

Oh my goodness, it looks like a year ago since you looked on here Mete, my name is Emma McDonnell or at least it was!!!

So many great memories and a few bad, have read all the posts, most made me smile. Did you go out with Carly, am i thinking of the right guy.

So good to hear about you all, post back would love to chat

hussein_gedle

Postby hussein_gedle » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:02 am

[quoted]
MELand#304;H MENTEand#350;Oand#286;LU wrote:
hi rashid and#305; was a good friend of your brother hussein.how is he?hope he is well.tell him to contact me please_ _ _..thanks
[/quoted]

Hello Melih, this is Hussein Gedle your good friend from Spyway. I'm well and still trying to find you. If you see this message, please email me at the address below:

hgedle@yahoo.com

I hope all is well with you and your brother Mete.

mkai_mhina

Postby mkai_mhina » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:27 am

Oh my goodness got flash from back in days! I also went to spyway school from 87-89. I remember the school quite well. Rashid Gedle i remember you mate i think we were in the same class. This is Mustapha Mhina From Tanzania.

mmentes

SPYWAY SCHOOL

Postby mmentes » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:24 pm

klkk

mmentes

Postby mmentes » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 am

anyone out there?

looking for old friends

missfe

Postby missfe » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:06 pm

[quoted]
Sean Whyte wrote:
I was best mates with Umar and still in contact although I have not see him fro a while also saw Branwin Christie couple of months ago_ _ _.if anyone wants to make contact feel free..
I remember you Mete actually just remember you were a good footballer and there was this really tall dude Michael Mucaser (not sure about the spelling)I think_ _ _
There were some good people there for sure: to name but a few
Fabio Dprado
Keko Dprado
Benjamin Callabso
The Mcdonalds sisters
Bola
Nura, Suley, Idris

[/quoted]

Oh my goodness, it's emma mcdonnell here, so god to see your name pop up, how are you?? Man i remeber coming to your house for dinner and you mum cooked the best meal ever xxxx

Kaltun

SPYWAY SCHOOL

Postby Kaltun » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:28 pm

[quoted]
METE MENTESOGLU wrote:
I studied in SPYWAY SCHOOL from 1986 till 1989.I am looking for CARLY and SUSAN.Does anyone knows anything about them.Please inform me.ARE there any other friends out there.
[/quoted]

Hi Mete ,
I was in spyway school 1988 to 1990 , my class mates were kiko Alison, Tolu Toyin and your younger brother melih,
How is your friend yigit he used give me hard time lol.

L

mete_mentesoglu

SPYWAY SCHOOL

Postby mete_mentesoglu » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:32 am

hi

Return to “Lost Relatives / Friends”