location for responsible party organisers?

From bins to boy racers, have your say on whatever makes your blood boil
simon

location for responsible party organisers?

Postby simon » Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:54 pm

hi everyone,iv now been down here in hastings for 6 months and work down here during the week and promote parties in london at weekends.Since being down here there has been a void of somwhere where people can enjoy themselves without problems of sound which affects the local tennants thus the council and the police have to take action to control the noise.There is nothing in place (yet)where we can work with the council to set and govern the sound.I plan (with your help for locations)to work with the council to regulate our noise and restrict it to a limiter where there will be no accidental slip of the volume,thus keeping the neighbours happy,the council happy,the venue happy,and the party to keep its alliance with everyone.
We also realise the drug issue,where we have a strict no drugs policy and anyone found dealing or involved with drugs will be detained and handed over to the police(Signs at the door and around the venue will highlight this.)
We will have a strict door search to make sure that everyone will be in a safe environment,and make sure weapons will not get into the venue.
We have a clean up policy after the parties so we maintain and respect the environment.
We are lookin for support in any way ,so if u feel u can help or have a business propersition.We welcome you to e-mail our Pr manager/co-organiser Simon Ingram simoningram2003@yahoo.co.uk

LISAY

Re: location for responsible party organisers?

Postby LISAY » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:20 am

HELLO, I AM JUST SENDING A QUICK MESSAGE,ASKING IF YOU COULD PLEASE HELP ME , HELP OTHERS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR A HOME BASED BUSINESS. I HAVE A BUSINESS TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT HAS VERY BIG RETURNSWITH VERY LITTLE WORK , ONLY RECRUITING OTHERS.THIS IS A BUSINESS CALLED AGEL ALLSTARS, WHICH HAS JUST STARTED IN AUSTRALIA, AND OPENED IN UTAH 10 MONTHS AGO. IT HAS AN AMAZING PRODUCT THAT PEOPLE ARE BUYING LIKE HOTCAKES.. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME.. goldlightening_1@hotmail.com THANKYOU

Return to “Locals have your say”