noisy , messy nasty nieghbours we need seroius help

From bins to boy racers, have your say on whatever makes your blood boil
Gordon

noisy , messy nasty nieghbours we need seroius help

Postby Gordon » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:11 pm

we never had good neighbors these are worse they call police on me for no reason and now there sit out side in front and there family and freinds crowding the way and making a mess of our area im Disable myself and have to go round kids toys and bikes they have gardens , parks , and there right by the sea so why they camping round our area , we have badgers,foxes,cats,dogs and god knows what animals round our way messing the grass and they sit down in it eating there dinner or any food it really discisting to see this since these fmaily round here they make noise and dont look after there kids screaming . other day one boy drop his lolly on the grass pick grass bit off and carry on eating it parents didnt blink an eye . the father of the boy also was kicking a football up in to the air it could smash a window or hit a child we have elderly couple living round our way which is in danger of this famliy we wish this family at 17 ditchling drive to stop this messing our area up . i have a photo of this act.

we need seroius help and police done nothing but when they call for help police came to my door infact it was 2 rookie teen police girls very enbarrasing question by 2 school girls it felt like and we are rub in face of this now they making our clean land messy . Please Help!

Anonymous1

Re: noisy , messy nasty nieghbours we need seroius help

Postby Anonymous1 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:00 pm

If it's a noise problem then the local authority can help:

http://www.hastings.gov.uk/environmenta ... noise.aspx

Gordon

Postby Gordon » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Thanks G.K i will email them now with photo i got of them.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Hi Gordon

How did it go with the council? Let us know if you got this sorted then others in a similar situation will be able to follow suit.

Geoff

kai_harris

Postby kai_harris » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:50 am

If they are messing up in your space then you should complain about it to the police.

hanpet

Postby hanpet » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:19 pm

[quoted]
G.K. wrote:

[/quoted]

:w00t: they have never helped me and i mean the police,i have had the worst year of my life in my current flat,driving me to try to overdose,the law seems to always be on the side of the perpetrator,my housing association has had to put alarms on my windows and a fireproof bag over my letterbox as 1 of the people has a conviction for arson and has already set fire to the property above me.

hanpet

Postby hanpet » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:19 pm

[quoted]
G.K. wrote:

[/quoted]

:w00t: they have never helped me and i mean the police,i have had the worst year of my life in my current flat,driving me to try to overdose,the law seems to always be on the side of the perpetrator,my housing association has had to put alarms on my windows and a fireproof bag over my letterbox as 1 of the people has a conviction for arson and has already set fire to the property above me.

Lndn

Postby Lndn » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:58 am

Don't bother contacting the council. I have VERY noisy neighbours who also dump their rubbish outside my front door because I once asked them to keep the noise down. The council refused to help becuase I privately rent. So Hastings, the streets are filthy. The beach is littered with dog mess and beer cans, so many signs up but nobody to police the rules. Shame on you HBC!

hanpet

Postby hanpet » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:48 am

i can cope with the noise but not the abuse!!!!!!!_ _ __ _ _..the law is an ass!!!!

roy

Postby roy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Lndn wrote:Don't bother contacting the council. I have VERY noisy neighbours who also dump their rubbish outside my front door because I once asked them to keep the noise down. The council refused to help becuase I privately rent. So Hastings, the streets are filthy. The beach is littered with dog mess and beer cans, so many signs up but nobody to police the rules. Shame on you HBC!

Its not quite as bad as you make out,lets be honest London where your from is a dump full of crime and drugs who the hell would want to live there,not me for sure

Enjoy life.you never know when it will end.

Return to “Locals have your say”