UKIP

From bins to boy racers, have your say on whatever makes your blood boil
Richard

UKIP

Postby Richard » Sat May 04, 2013 12:42 am

Well, UKIP are now represented in Hastings.
It is refreshing to have such personalities, however eccentric, as they seem very willing to stand up for our own people and challenge the mainstream 'toffee-nosed' consensus views paraded by the majority parties of yore.

Mymblesdaughter

Re: UKIP

Postby Mymblesdaughter » Sat May 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Speak for yourself I think it's a disaster.

What does 'our own people mean'?

DuncanB

Postby DuncanB » Sat May 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Thankfully they didn't win any seats in Hastings

roy

Postby roy » Sat May 04, 2013 10:39 pm

[quoted]
DuncanB wrote:
Thankfully they didn't win any seats in Hastings
[/quoted]

No we need them to win many seats,I voted for UKIP and will do so again,time for real change.

Enjoy life.you never know when it will end.

Richard

Postby Richard » Sun May 05, 2013 9:58 am

[quoted]
Mymblesdaughter wrote:
Speak for yourself I think it's a disaster.

What does 'our own people mean'?
[/quoted]

why a disaster ?

"our own people" is a good question, but look at it as including those already living here for a number of years and genuinely needing work and unable to find it because of all the obstacles, including free access to the jobs market by any number of foreign nationals who also get free NHS, Education, Legal advice, social security, and translation services because they are too stubborn to learn our language.

Mymblesdaughter

Postby Mymblesdaughter » Sun May 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Because when theres a recession historically people move to the right and thats exactly where UKIP are. I dont agree with their policies. They want to cut state spending, abolish inheritance tax, they dont believe in global warming. They want to increase spending on the armed forces. They want to cut tax. They want a flat rate of tax which is going to basically favor the rich and they are against gay marriage.

Lastly they want to bring back hunting and they oppose political correctness (or good manners as I call them)

Two of their candidates have been sacked in the last few weeks one for denying the holocaust the other for doing a nazi salute.

roy

Postby roy » Sun May 05, 2013 10:14 pm

[quoted]
Mymblesdaughter wrote:
Because when theres a recession historically people move to the right and thats exactly where UKIP are. I dont agree with their policies. They want to cut state spending, abolish inheritance tax, they dont believe in global warming. They want to increase spending on the armed forces. They want to cut tax. They want a flat rate of tax which is going to basically favor the rich and they are against gay marriage.

Lastly they want to bring back hunting and they oppose political correctness (or good manners as I call them)

Two of their candidates have been sacked in the last few weeks one for denying the holocaust the other for doing a nazi salute.

[/quoted]

lol I could name all the shame that liebour have done down the years but we would be here all night,the sooner UKIP take control of this town and this country the better.

Mymblesdaughter

Postby Mymblesdaughter » Mon May 06, 2013 10:43 am

I don't think any labour candidates have denied the holocaust or made nazi salutes.

I don't agree with most of the labour policies. I'm left wing and the labour party aren't. Taking this country more to the right. Reducing benefits and taking away the safety net from vulnerable people and demonising the poor is not the answer to our problems.

I take it you are happy with the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer then. Because UKIP want to bring in a 31% income tax for everyone.

roy

Postby roy » Tue May 07, 2013 11:16 pm

[quoted]
Mymblesdaughter wrote:
I don't think any labour candidates have denied the holocaust or made nazi salutes.

I don't agree with most of the labour policies. I'm left wing and the labour party aren't. Taking this country more to the right. Reducing benefits and taking away the safety net from vulnerable people and demonising the poor is not the answer to our problems.

I take it you are happy with the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer then. Because UKIP want to bring in a 31% income tax for everyone.
[/quoted]

I am more than happy for UKIP to sort the mess this country is in,due to liebours total mismanagement of the economy as usual,welfare is dragging this country down,we cant afford to pay the idle and feckless anymore,those days are coming to a end.
And I would rather someone raise their arm in a nazi salute than enter into illegal wars like liebour did and the killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis and Afghans.unless of course you approve of killings and illegal wars?

Anonymous1

Postby Anonymous1 » Wed May 08, 2013 9:44 am

you could say a salute is only a salute but unfortunately it aint.

The sentiment and meaning goes much deeper in a very scary way. So your comment Roy, suggesting that right wing xenophobic ideology (UKIP) will result in less killing/wars is slightly naive to say the least_ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ _(I'm being polite)

_ _ __ _ __ _ _and the policies taken up by Blair and co were an extension of thatcherism. Blair was not Labour, he was a tory imposter. He would have joined the Loony Party if he thought it would make him prime minister.

_ _ __ _ __ _ _I am not a left winger or right, I try to think about stuff rather than sticking to ideologies. The ONLY purpose of political ideologies is the justification of life decisions that were made when 5yrs old, or there abouts. (This last comment is closer to fact than anything you'll find in modern British politics, if you want the links to scientific evidence just ask_ _ __ _ _.Politics is no longer rational_ _ _.if it ever was)

IMO in response to IYO

Return to “Locals have your say”