Thought this was a Hastings Forum

From bins to boy racers, have your say on whatever makes your blood boil
Insomniac

Re: Thought this was a Hastings Forum

Postby Insomniac » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:22 pm

I was aware thanks Olly, but clearly I don't care as much as you do, hence my lack of contribution to your endless politics threads on this site. Surely there are political forums out there on the internet for you to engage with like minded folk?

Was merely expressing I'd rather see more variety of off-topic threads on this forum, I guess I should stop being lazy and expecting other people to do it!

Olly

Postby Olly » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:54 am

[quoted]
Insomniac wrote:
I was aware thanks Olly, but clearly I don't care as much as you do, hence my lack of contribution to your endless politics threads on this site. [color:blue]Surely there are political forums out there on the internet for you to engage with like minded folk?[/color]
[/quoted]

Well there's one here now, isn't there, so I can be as prolific as I like knowing that I'm not inconveniencing anyone. After all, someone's got to let the politicians know that some of us are on to them!?

8)

Insomniac

Postby Insomniac » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:53 pm

[quoted]
Olly wrote:
After all, someone's got to let the politicians know that some of us are on to them!?

8)

[/quoted]

Rather you than me, I haven't got the energy!

:P

nannygee

Postby nannygee » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:34 pm

nannygee wrote to Duncan b oh deary dear what a thing to say about hastings nothing to do with religious things of course hastings has lots of churches we go to that was very naughty what you said find a naughty step and sit on it x

Return to “Locals have your say”