Spyway School

Looking for info on Hastings & St Leonards past times. Post here!
andereh

Re: Spyway School

Postby andereh » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:11 am

Henry,
i never ever remeber sam ever being beat by anyone, are you sure that you are thinking of the same guy? must be some one else that you are thinking about.
so henry where abouts are you living then? i think it would be a great idea to get everyone re-united, so what do you think of the idea?
henry wrote:
Papas Piroshkis!!! its Ashley. Blue eyes- long soft blond hair. Do you still fling the hair of your face like 80's rock bands. Have you retained your looks, are you married, boys or girls? do you have any kids.

Moshood!!!!! Samuel was NOT gay!!! He came to my room to lick his wounds from the thrashing you gave him. And yes he did most of the licking.

Andre you have become a very handsome man. I am sure some woman is very proud of you.
[/quoted]

moshood

Postby moshood » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:14 am

Yo Henry

I never said sam cole was a pillow bitter_ _ _..but I did make him bite the pool table.

andereh couldnt you even find a plastic bag to wear? it would have protected you from henry.

henry

Postby henry » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:07 pm

Moshood no one cares about you blackie!!

do you know what willie the janitor last words were? he said " sa_ _ _.sa_ _ _..sa_ _ __ _ _.samuel cole"

andereh

Postby andereh » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:12 pm

Hey Moshood what's up? how is life treating you? hey don't worry about my photo, after all it's only a photo and nothing else, how could i ever be insecure of a photo? but thanks for the warning though LOL. so what have you been up to these days? I don't believe that the folk who say are Norman or Henry is true, i don't even understand why they would want to pretend to be these guys, i mean what joy are these people getting out of these? but hey what else can you do but just humour them! am sure they would not turn up if there was a reunion. am sure it only out of bordom, what else could it be? hey bro be cool stay safe and don't get too caught up in this thing.

[quoted]
moshood wrote:
Yo Henry

I never said sam cole was a pillow bitter_ _ _..but I did make him bite the pool table.

andereh couldnt you even find a plastic bag to wear? it would have protected you from henry.
[/quoted]

:)

Talal

Spyway School

Postby Talal » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:25 am

Hey Vijay,
Unfucking Believable_ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ _..how are you man?!!
What the hell happened to everyone?!!!
I hope you will still get the message.

Talal

Talal

Postby Talal » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:06 am

Hey my name is Talal Zeitouni, and I went to Spyway school.
I left in 1985. I would like to get in touch with my friends.
My e-mail is tzeitouni@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

shahrokh_abbaszadeh

Spyway School

Postby shahrokh_abbaszadeh » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:03 pm

[quoted]
Talal wrote:
Hey Vijay,

Talal
hi talal.its me shahrokh,i hope you remmber me,they say is big world and i say not that big.you cansend me your emil and fonenomber.

[/quoted]

shahrokh_abbaszadeh

Spyway School

Postby shahrokh_abbaszadeh » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:03 pm

[quoted]
Talal wrote:
Hey Vijay,

Talal
hi talal.its me shahrokh,i hope you remmber me,they say is big world and i say not that big.you cansend me your emil and fonenomber.

[/quoted]

shahrokh_abbaszadeh

Postby shahrokh_abbaszadeh » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:23 pm

[quoted]
Administrator wrote:
Hi Guys

I am glad the majority of you are getting the most out of the forum.

Unfortunately a few obscene posts have recently turned up on this thread. Namely from users registered as Mr Monks, Henry, and Norman Wingfield.

Please refrain from bad language or anything that may be seen as offensive. Children have access to this forum the same as you do!

I have removed offending posts and edited the ones that had some good content to be less offensive. I have also temporarily banned user Norman Wingfield from making any new posts. The ban will automatically be lifted in a week so no major problem for any of you.

Cheers for your co-operation

Geoff

[/quoted]
i hope sombudy hear that.

sharar_osmani

Postby sharar_osmani » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:50 am

Hi Guys
I am Sharar Osmani I would like to get in touch with some of my old friends from Spyway school . I was Studying there from 1978-1984 . I would love to hear from some of my friends .

Return to “Historic Hastings”