Spyway School

Looking for info on Hastings & St Leonards past times. Post here!
moshood

Re: Spyway School

Postby moshood » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:57 am

Yeah Sam was sweet when he was a kid. He would act so tough even when he pooped in his pants. That was a funny day. Remember, he was acting like he could not smell a thing with that big nose of his.

stella_cole

Postby stella_cole » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:37 pm

Hi Beth! Its Stella Cole. I do actually remeber you and your sister Zoe. You use to hang with Diane and Thesday. How are things? My email address is stelleone@msn.com. Would love to hear from you.

quoted]
Beth Murray wrote:
Hello to all

I went to Spyway School, but only for around 18 months along with my younger sister Zoe. I was also friends with Diane Hart. (you might remember us as the girls that lived in a pub!)

A few names here that I recognise, so hello to you all and hope you are all well

Beth
[/quoted]

stella_cole

Postby stella_cole » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:41 pm

Hello Rashid! Hope you and your brother are well. Its Stella Cole, I'm still trying to email you but, it keeps coming back. So hurry up and sort out your email. Its a long time. Had any contact with Sulieman? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Stella.

[quoted]
Rashid wrote:
it feels so great to know that at least so of you guys out there still remember our SPYWAY family_ _ _..reading some of your names brings back good memories.
Anyone remember KIKO and his brother Fiboe (from Brazil)?_ _ _.if anyone has any contact with any of our lost SPYWAY family ( I like to call them the lost tribe of Hastings_ _ _lol) please contact me at rg1985_international@yahoo.com

Hi Andrew and Patrick_ _ _I remember you guys, contact me let get this long awaited reunion on the roll
[/quoted]

local_lass

Postby local_lass » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:12 pm

Hey all.

Here's a link to a photo of the remnants of Spyway.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77142690@N00/377778656/

Hope it works.

:)

andereh

Postby andereh » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:58 am

I think the only time i remember being incarcerated was being at spyway ! thank God most of us got out in time ! how could that place ever be called a school?

quoted]
Mr Monks wrote:
Good God Andrew.!!! Is that you_ _ _..what happened to your shirt?

You appear to have some markings on your shoulder. Have you been incarcerated?
[/quoted]

andereh

Postby andereh » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:00 am

dude could you really be henry? i was told that you died ? or is this some one else trying to be Henry?? it seems that these pages are full of people only pretending to be the people they are not? why is that???

[quoted]
henry wrote:
Hi Andrew

you look absolutely stunning

who are those short men guarding you. and why

monks you were never nice to andrew. just look at your sarcasm, you still cannot accept beauty. BTW you look good yourself. How is that freckled little firecracker Hazel. Is she keeping you young.

Good to see you andrew.
[/quoted]

local_lass

Postby local_lass » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:54 am

Hello there.

I found the picture on "Flickr", a photo sharing site. I'm not sure whether that part of the building is still standing. There has been a lot of bad feeling in this Town about the demolition of the buildings and the way the site was left to the elements and eager vandels.

It's a great shame Spyway has gone.

Local-Lass

ashley_c

Postby ashley_c » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:18 pm

hi, anybody remember me, ashley cragg.
dont remember many myself apart from. michael mani, sanjeev umrau, mark webb, john williams, girls called sam and kelly and mr brooks

sunny

Postby sunny » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:49 pm

Hi Ashley, with the ponytail.

Yes you were on the edge of being forgotten. I remember your dad building me that rc car.

do you have an email address?

you remember skanky Samantha from the pub and not sweet heidi who constantly picked her nose???

henry

Postby henry » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:33 pm

Papas Piroshkis!!! its Ashley. Blue eyes- long soft blond hair. Do you still fling the hair of your face like 80's rock bands. Have you retained your looks, are you married, boys or girls? do you have any kids.

Moshood!!!!! Samuel was NOT gay!!! He came to my room to lick his wounds from the thrashing you gave him. And yes he did most of the licking.

Andre you have become a very handsome man. I am sure some woman is very proud of you.

Return to “Historic Hastings”