Spyway School

Looking for info on Hastings & St Leonards past times. Post here!
andereh

Re: Spyway School

Postby andereh » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:41 pm

Hi Sunny,
how are you, yup must have been thinking about the wrong Rashid

quoted]
sunny wrote:
Andreh,

We are both thinking of the wrong Rashid. We are thinking of Rashid Al-Khalifa. Who still cant count let alone chat here. He was much cooler though.

Andreh, we were roomates. BTW Latif and I moved to USA and lived together for a long time. He just went back to Bahrain. I sent him a text-message that I saw you.
;)
[/quoted]

andereh

Postby andereh » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:44 pm

Sorry didn't get a word you were saying what did you mean "by Lover of his remind me to laugh" try to make some sense that would be a great start. well if we ever meet lets see what you will be able to do, untill then kiss my ass!

[quoted]
Rashid wrote:
Lover of his remind me to laugh_ _ _I really can't remember shooting you or anyone for that matter, but if i did i can only but sorry for not aming for you head ANDREH, No joke
[/quoted]

sunny

Postby sunny » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:16 pm

Victor, I recall vividly the time, era and folks that you speak of.

Spyway was never the same again. It went from being Uber cool to a split between: rejects and those who belonged to the Norman massage club. Back then I felt odd that I was not accepted by either camp. I now thank my lucky stars.

Gone were the days of Friday night discos- remember those? Replaced by Thai ladyboys staggering out of Normans room on Saturday morning.

Not surprisingly, the end of the good life started when Pip left. Towards the end Norman was quite harsh on him. Does anyone know what happened to him?

Few cool guys remained, all hampered by the new strict attitude of the regime. Salem, Moshood, Latif, and I were temporarily expelled for going to a strip club in Soho.

Hey, I know a different guy named Beejay..he drives a Bolbo.

sunny

Postby sunny » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:36 pm

Michael,

Surely to God you are not suggesting we go to the desert where they don't allow 'sexytime'. What exactly do you plan to do if your team wins?

There is a track close to me, owned by Andretti; you can drive a formula 1 car and even arrange for the cheerleaders at the finish line.

ghost_of_audu

Postby ghost_of_audu » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:09 am

Hello Everyone :)

Yvonne1975

Postby Yvonne1975 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:54 pm

Thought I would say 'hi'. This is Yvonne here.

I went to Spyway from 1987 till it closed (nearly buggered my education up closing in my final year)
I used to hang around with Alison who was in the year above. I remember you Bob as you were in my class. I remember Gordon, also some kiddie called Yaw or something like that who made my life a misery. If I met him now I would kick his ass for making my school life such hell.
Apart from that there was a girl to Susan. Another girl called Carly who was in a younger class.

mr_monks

Postby mr_monks » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:26 pm

Denise my darling, if you are reading this. I have often wondered what you look like without those braces. I also pondered why they sent you to spyway, when you had infinitely better choices. Then I realized, they knew, someone with your beauty could only be safe in a gay school. I admitted monkey junior to spyway for similar reasons. I would not have him flirting with girls before he turned 30.

Norman: where was the regular TV room- on what floor?

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:41 pm

Hi Guys

I am glad the majority of you are getting the most out of the forum.

Unfortunately a few obscene posts have recently turned up on this thread. Namely from users registered as Mr Monks, Henry, and Norman Wingfield.

Please refrain from bad language or anything that may be seen as offensive. Children have access to this forum the same as you do!

I have removed offending posts and edited the ones that had some good content to be less offensive. I have also temporarily banned user Norman Wingfield from making any new posts. The ban will automatically be lifted in a week so no major problem for any of you.

Cheers for your co-operation

Geoff

sunny

Postby sunny » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:04 pm

Dearest Geoff,

Thank you for providing this forum and decorum and not removing the thread. In fact it has been more than that, all the posts here are from geese that have been in the air for 20+ years searching for that spot of land where they can congregate--that's what you have inadvertently provided. Moreover, a means of eternally archiving the rendezvous.

This great school with a very long tradition was abruptly shut down due to the silly perverse actions of just a couple people.

Please excuse the coarse behaviour from some. However please understand that a handful of the birds were touched inappropriately by the establishment. And ironically in caricature they are mimicking their abusers, down to the bad language and have even assumed the names of the aggressors. As childish as it may appear; there is real therapy going on here_ _ _and healing. Because they are for the first time venting to their fellow birds what it was like by playing the role of the perpetrators.

This is much too dark to lay on you. Nevertheless, someone had to step up just like you have.

There is a bright-side too; it can be slightly humorous when one sees it from the perspective that thank god it was them and not us. Clearly one can tell from level of aggression, offensive language, and loose education, who was victimised. (that should help you keep this board clean, wink wink)

Appreciatively,
Sunny

Giani

Postby Giani » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:24 pm

i think i agree with what dr sunny just mensioned
you see
accourding to the laws of physics
when the embryo reaches the tangent and the co tangent crosses the ozone layer so global warming starts and napolian borne apart invaded italy
therefore co2+h20= cd+mp3
so you are quite wright dr sunny

Return to “Historic Hastings”