Spyway School

Looking for info on Hastings & St Leonards past times. Post here!
crazy_sussex_lad

Re: Spyway School

Postby crazy_sussex_lad » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:47 pm

[quoted]
Giani wrote:

i think i agree with what dr sunny just mensioned
you see
accourding to the laws of physics
when the embryo reaches the tangent and the co tangent crosses the ozone layer so global warming starts and napolian borne apart invaded italy
therefore co2+h20= cd+mp3
so you are quite wright dr sunny

[/quoted]

Someone's just sipped some Happy Juice_ _ _

Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?

You'll Never Walk Alone

sunny

Postby sunny » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:15 am

Crazy Lad,

Whose idea was it to spell lisp with a 'sp' at the end? shouldn't it be lipth-- As in I have a lipth.

sunny

Postby sunny » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:55 am

Giani, interesting that you should think of me as a doctor instead of a priest.

You are right however, I have played doctor a few times_ _ _.within the confines of home naturally. I have played the doctor that comes home from a long day of surgery and says ' I couldn't possibly stand to see another one of those today' would you fetch me a stiff gin and tonic'

Do you know Norman?

local_lass

Postby local_lass » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:26 pm

Maybe you guys should exchange email address and conduct your therapeutic messgaes in private. This is a public forum and people are reading your posts. Get yourself and msn and chat with each other to your hearts content.
Leave the boards for local friendly chat. we've all had enough of your distiurbed late night ramblings.

Giani

Postby Giani » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:31 pm

local lass ??
i exactuly know how you feel
you have that compulsive helusinatons
where you get up from bed and jump to your pc and read our posts and if you dont do that you will fell misarble the rest of your day
is that thread the only life you got
why dont you mind your business and read what intrest you
you seem to be acting smart
there was no need for all that aggretion

sunny

Postby sunny » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:05 pm

[quoted]
Local-Lass wrote:
Maybe you guys should exchange email address and conduct your therapeutic messgaes in private. This is a public forum and people are reading your posts. Get yourself and msn and chat with each other to your hearts content.
Leave the boards for local friendly chat. we've all had enough of your distiurbed late night ramblings.
[/quoted]

Madam;

With due respect. That is an absurd statement. Not to mention position.-- You have just gone through 7 doors that are clearly marked-' do not enter, men's locker room'. Only to write on the wall that you do not like what you saw. Preposterous!

Did it occur to you that the reason you could not relate to any of the post was because you have never been to spyway school? As unambiguously implied in the title of this and all other posts in this thread. And yes indeed a local school.

What gives Madam?? should everything in life be a democratic drawbridge that goes down for everyone, even when they have no clue about a particular subject nor any remote reason to be on a thread. Or is it us who must get accustomed to the lash of a sharp tongue for the sake of democracy.

local_lass

Postby local_lass » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:11 pm

Sunny, there are no "door not enter" signs on any of these topics because its a public forum for all to view and reply to.

I remember Spyway and was interested to find out what happened to it.

This is not some exclusive old boys club.

sunny

Postby sunny » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:00 pm

[quoted]
Local-Lass wrote:
Sunny, there are no "door not enter" signs on any of these topics because its a public forum for all to view and reply to.

I remember Spyway and was interested to find out what happened to it.

This is not some exclusive old boys club.

[/quoted]

Well Lassie,

This is it!!!! the last remaining fragment of the Spyway Tribe- that has miraculously assembled here. You are telling us to go fly a kite, and take our discussions elsewhere to competing sites!!!! That is simply indignant.

I on the other hand extend my hand to invite you to gainfully participate in this thread as a peaceful observer or perhaps even a pertinent contributor. There is more history here about spyway than anywhere else in the world- Let there be more.

local_lass

Postby local_lass » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:08 pm

Theres been some pretty offensive stuff on here over the last few weeks. its all been deleted now, thankfully. I just didn't think this the most appreopriate place for such comments. specially as theres even a private message facility if you want to exchange personal thoughts.

I looked in here because i remember being curious about what was in the woods behind the board with the picture of the globe on. at least i think it was a globe. correct me if im wrong. i went to the grove in the early nineties. a lot of the kids had stories about what had gone on in there. but nothing as macabre as what really did happen from what ive read here.
t
I can find few pictures of Spyway in its heyday. only what it became after fires and vandalism. and what i remember, after i got brave enough to jump the gate and head down there.

sunny

Postby sunny » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:25 pm

Spyway was a beautiful school, and an even prettier girls boarding school prior. manicured lawns, prim and proper horses lined up in a row with their riders.

Since you seem to have some time on your hands and interest- why don't you find us the name of that school.

Return to “Historic Hastings”