14-15 Oban Road

Looking for info on Hastings & St Leonards past times. Post here!
stleonards,ged

14-15 Oban Road

Postby stleonards,ged » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi All
This is my first post Ive lived in St Leonards all my life and have just bought a strange property on Oban Road (number 14-15) it looks like it started out life as a workshop but has been changed over the years and been used as an office for the last 20 years or so.
If anyone knows any of its history I would be most interested
Thanks
Ged

Gerry Glyde

Re: 14-15 Oban Road

Postby Gerry Glyde » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 am

Hi Ged

I am not local so I can only give some general guidance. The local Reference Library has a stock of Local Directories that list properties by address and from that you can cross reference to the named person(s)

The Directoies are Kelly's and Pike's. I am not sure when Oban Road was built but if it was before the 1950s then the property should be listed.
Good luck

lolliecat

Re: 14-15 Oban Road

Postby lolliecat » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi, I posted a parcel from Ireland to the business that moved out of your building in 2014. I am trying to intervene it & get it send to the correct address, but if it does arrive with you would you ever be so kind as to readdress it if possible. The company is the same Alpine Components, there new address is Innovation Centre, Highfield Drive, Churchfields, St Leonards on sea. TN38 9UH very sorry for inconvience. my email is noelcat@eircom.net thanks Catherine

Return to “Historic Hastings”