Well Hastings Train station is alright. But its not totally Brilliant. However. I am glad that the Station is Step Free access now. Anyway i would like to make a few Suggestions.
1. I Think Hastings Train station should have a bit more Railways in the future. And probably change it to a Railway station.
2. I Think there should be some New services in the future from Hastings to Enfield Town, Holyhead via Rugby, Cardiff Central, Clacton, Southend Victoria, St Ives (Cornwall), Looe, Aberdeen, Blackpool North, Great Yarmouth via Norwich, Portsmouth via Winchester and Botley, Plymouth, Glasgow and Huddersfield.
3. I Think Hastings Train station should have left luggage in the future.
4. I Think the Train station should have a bit more Shops and Restaurants as well.
5. I Think there should be a New Line to Camber Sands as well.
Now the reason why i am suggestion all this is because everyday along the A21, M25, M23, M3, A10, A406, M4 etc. The Traffic is nothing but a waist of time. And its not going to get any better. So i Think its about time there should be some New Train services from Hastings in the future to tackle that problem out. Not only that. It would Help to Reduce overcrowding on London Underground and the Main London Railway stations. Now the sooner they do all this. The sooner the better. And every time i go to Hastings by Public Transport. I get a Train from Enfield Town or Bush Hill Park to London Liverpool Street. Then a 149 Bus to London Bridge. Then one more Train straight to Hastings. And it normally takes me approximately 2 Hours and 45 minutes or even longer than that.