Residents parking permit

Questions and answers for those considering a move to the Hastings area.
newfie

Residents parking permit

Postby newfie » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Is there any way around the requirement on the residents parking application that says the car must be registered to a Hastings address?

I've just bought a house in Hastings but for the first year or so I will only be staying there on weekends and for my holidays due to my job in London. I'd like to get a residents parking permit as there is only residents parking in the area near the house.

The residents parking permit application says the car must be registered to a Hastings address, but this won't be the case as it will still be registered to my London address while I work there.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Residents parking permit

Postby Geoff » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:48 pm

newfie wrote:Is there any way around the requirement on the residents parking application that says the car must be registered to a Hastings address?

I've just bought a house in Hastings but for the first year or so I will only be staying there on weekends and for my holidays due to my job in London. I'd like to get a residents parking permit as there is only residents parking in the area near the house.

The residents parking permit application says the car must be registered to a Hastings address, but this won't be the case as it will still be registered to my London address while I work there.

Probably easiest if you just change the address where the car is registered to that of the Hastings property. If you're down every weekend you'll easily be able to pick up mail at that address.

Return to “Moving to Hastings & St Leonards”