Technology bits and bobs on offer

Advertise your unwanted items here. Strictly private sales only, no traders or businesses please.
seahermit

Technology bits and bobs on offer

Postby seahermit » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:30 pm

Just wondered if a wired Acer keyboard (black, fairly standard layout) would be of use to anyone? Only a year old and in perfect condition. Also a black Advent mouse (basic one). Worth £1 or two apiece?

I have switched to wireless devices, in an effort to reduce the countless wires trailing behind my desk.

Also quite a decent analogue radio, good condition, about 10" long, FM and AM bands, mains or batteries. Ok for someone's kitchen or shed maybe? £2 .. don't all rush me!
Attachments
RADIO 1.JPG

Richard

Re: Technology bits and bobs on offer

Postby Richard » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:57 pm

Wouldn't mind the radio but I am out of Hastings until Saturday.
I could offer a little more than £2 - I am sure!
:)

seahermit

Postby seahermit » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:47 pm

You are welcome - drop by at the weekend maybe? I'll send my details by private message (can't at this moment remember how to do it).

Not sure it's worth a lot! It's just a simple basic radio used in the kitchen - Radio 3 makes the washing-up less tedious.

seahermit

Postby seahermit » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:00 am

Well, tried to send you a PM (using my smartphone) and I have checked my settings - all seems correct but the PM is still stuck in the Outbox and I can't seem to send it!

If all else fails, I'll have to post my phone number on here. Bear with me .. Maybe it will work better on the PC.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:54 am

If you're having issues let me know and I will intervene. Always happy to try and help
;)

seahermit

Postby seahermit » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:41 pm

A few items still on offer to anyone - a wired computer keyboard, a mouse , also a small analogue radio. All in good condition. Please send a PM if interested.

seahermit

Postby seahermit » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:48 pm

The small analogue radio has gone, thanks to the forum!

I will be passing on a retro Nokia 3310 shortly (very good little keypad phone). Also a Siemens Gigaset dual-handset cordless phone with answerphone - best phone I have had for years.

Unfortunately my hearing has developed problems, so I have had to invest in some phones with amplified volume.

More details shortly, but please let me know if interested.

Return to “For Sale or Free To Collector”