Corbyn will never be Prime Minister

If it's not Hastings related post it here! Politics, religion, whatever you like!
cerberus

Re: Corbyn will never be Prime Minister

Postby cerberus » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:48 am

ColinL wrote:I don't have an 'agenda', for 'not wanting Farage to get anywhere'.

My comment was simply one of a factual analysis of his history, and the previous claims he has made for a break through, e.g. Wales & Peterborough, as simple as that.

Whatever, but I'm still looking forward to hearing who you want as PM, Corbyn or Johnson. But take your time, I won't be holding my breath.

cbe

Postby cbe » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:45 pm

cerberus - Yes Reckless and Carswell came into the party from the Conservatives, but at the invitation of Nigel Farage - he had been courting these people to announce their change of party as a major coup. You are right about Carswell, but you will remember that Mark Reckless is a member of the Welsh Assembly for the Brexit Party.
I think that I am right when I say that you enter the Brexit movement from the left, whereas I come from the opposite direction. Our aims will be the same.

Moving on to the 'agreement' Boris has 'achieved' I wonder how many people know that his agreement accepts (as did May's WA) that we will stay with EU rules on VAT until 5 years AFTER the end of the transition period?
I wonder also how many people know that decades ago we 'invested 3.5 billion euros into the EIB (European Investment bank) which gave us a 16.1% share and that that would be the equivalent of 30 billions today. I wonder too whether they know that Boris' deal accepts (as did May's) that we will just get the original 3.5 billions back with no interest at all. Do they also know that we do not get this back in one lump but over 12 years !!! The last thing they might not be aware of is the fact that we are responsible for 16.1% of any liabilities of the EIB for the whole of that 12 years. Then let those people tell me this is Brexit.

cbe

Postby cbe » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:48 pm

Oh and just for Colin
Attachments
irrel.PNG

ColinL

Postby ColinL » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:36 pm

cerebus you ask a question then ignore the answer I give. Therefore it is not worth further answer

cbe

Postby cbe » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:01 pm

Just thinking about the latest plan from Comrade Corbyn. He says he will ensure that we plant two BILLION trees by 2040 !!

Let's just keep the maffs simple - that is approx 100 million every year,
That is 270,000 per day
That is more than 11000 every hour
That is roughly 183 trees to be planted every minute in every 24 hours in every 365 days
of the 20 years.

Now we can see why Diane normally does the maffs interviews on television.

seahermit

Postby seahermit » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:42 pm

Love the poster. Where can I see the film? I love horror, usually ends in buckets of blood.

On second thoughts, I don't need to watch the film. I think this election, all for free, is going to have the same enjoyable ending!

Corbyn seems to be almost as mad as ColinL. Gawd .. that settles it, no voting for Labour this time round.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:40 am

cbe wrote:Just thinking about the latest plan from Comrade Corbyn. He says he will ensure that we plant two BILLION trees by 2040 !!

Let's just keep the maffs simple - that is approx 100 million every year,
That is 270,000 per day
That is more than 11000 every hour
That is roughly 183 trees to be planted every minute in every 24 hours in every 365 days
of the 20 years.

Now we can see why Diane normally does the maffs interviews on television.

Doesn't it just prove, if proof were needed, how overtly contemptuous of us they are that they take it for granted that, no matter how preposterous their manifesto pledges are, we'll believe them? And now Johnson's chickened out of the leaders' interview with Andrew Neil - not that I blame him for that . . . so would I if I were him. :mrgreen:
Last edited by cerberus on Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:44 am

ColinL wrote:cerebus you ask a question then ignore the answer I give. Therefore it is not worth further answer

So I read all your anti-Brexit, anti-Farage posts, then I'm expected to believe you don't have an agenda - is that how it works in your little bubble? It's an impressive attempt at squirming out of the argument though!

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:30 am

cbe wrote:cerberus - Yes Reckless and Carswell came into the party from the Conservatives, but at the invitation of Nigel Farage - he had been courting these people to announce their change of party as a major coup. You are right about Carswell, but you will remember that Mark Reckless is a member of the Welsh Assembly for the Brexit Party.
I think that I am right when I say that you enter the Brexit movement from the left, whereas I come from the opposite direction. Our aims will be the same.

Moving on to the 'agreement' Boris has 'achieved' I wonder how many people know that his agreement accepts (as did May's WA) that we will stay with EU rules on VAT until 5 years AFTER the end of the transition period?
I wonder also how many people know that decades ago we 'invested 3.5 billion euros into the EIB (European Investment bank) which gave us a 16.1% share and that that would be the equivalent of 30 billions today. I wonder too whether they know that Boris' deal accepts (as did May's) that we will just get the original 3.5 billions back with no interest at all. Do they also know that we do not get this back in one lump but over 12 years !!! The last thing they might not be aware of is the fact that we are responsible for 16.1% of any liabilities of the EIB for the whole of that 12 years. Then let those people tell me this is Brexit.

Respec' cbe, for your in-depth knowledge. Maybe Nige was a bit naive at the time and didn't believe the Conservatives would stoop so low as to send in the fifth-columnists; or he didn't see it coming? - I wouldn't care to guess which it was - and has been regretting his error ever since?

I wonder if you agree with me on this though: the reason the charlatans are so, shall I say accommodating with endless extensions for leaving is a) because not only is the Euro in meltdown (I reckon Italy will be the next 'Greece'?), they desperately need our money to set up their very own army, navy, and air force, and without our billions, it will be unaffordable: and b) owing to the continuing mass migrations, they know that when the shit hits the fan, no way could it be contained by their police forces? Additionally, the so-called European Space Agency budget which we want to spend tens of billions of our pounds sterling to join is only a money-laundering scheme to replenish the ECB's shrinking coffers.

As to those military ambitions, I suspect that a concomitant reason is that - as some kind of vanity project, they want to tame the Russian Bear, and that short of the threat of full-on WW3, NATO wouldn't sanction an unprovoked attack on Russia in a million years? We're talking globalisation here, and European self-aggrandisement, and nothing would surprise me because fools will do anything for fame; but the revealing thing is that when Global Jihad eventually does kick off we'll need Russia on-side or we won't stand a chance against a ruthless militant Islam.

In short. this is all part of the insanity and stupidity which has stricken the western world. In fact, the opening narrative of Bitter Lake is 'The West has become a dangerous and destructive force in the world.', and ain't that the truth if we let them get away with it!!

PS: Purely out of curiosity, cbe, do you believe the Salisbury/Novichok story? Just a yes or no because I'm off-topic, but just thought I'd tack it on.

cbe

Postby cbe » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:50 am

Definitely NO

Return to “Non-Hastings Chat”