Corbyn NEVER lets you down

If it's not Hastings related post it here! Politics, religion, whatever you like!
cbe

Corbyn NEVER lets you down

Postby cbe » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:09 am

It didn't take long for the would-be Supreme Leader to condemn the killing of the Iranian General Soleimani. I'm just undecided as to whether it is because he ALWAYS sides with enemies of the West or whether he is trying to earn another £20,000 for appearing on Iranian television ? I suppose it could be both and he therefore is in a win/win situation.

ColinL

Re: Corbyn NEVER lets you down

Postby ColinL » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:20 am

You fail to understand international law.
The US does not have the right to murder those it chooses, wherever it chooses, and how it chooses. It has not declared war on Iran, the man has not been convicted in any court (regardless of whether he should be). Bully boy tactics. Perhaps that is the sort of international policy of which you approve.

Corbyn is pro us British people or the 'West' whatever that is. Patriotism is not blind nationalism. You confuse two different things. Yaxley-Lennon, convicted thug, waves his flag and sings a royal song if he knows the words but he is definitely not patriotic in favour of our way of life. We don't like convicted thugs, perhaps you do? Egotist Trump's actions are criticised around the world. Remember Trump is so patriotic American he managed to avoid serving his country in Vietnam five times when so many of the young Americans gave their lives. He has no moral position to put forward

Why are you still on a Hastings website; you never have anything to say about the town, it wonderful buildings, scenery and history? Do you troll on your current town site as well?

cbe

Postby cbe » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:43 am

Oh dear , Colin triggered again. Corbyn is well known as the terrorists-friend. Do you want me to show you the photos or will that not be 'facts' ? Labour are an anti-semitic party - do you want me to list the LABOUR MPs who have left the party because of it and what they had to say about Corbyn and his cronies? Labour turned a blind eye to under age white girls being raped and tortured by Muslim men, 98% of whom are of Pakistani heritage ? Why do you always defend the indefensible ?
As regards your latest red herring - this section is called non-Hastings chat.

Richard

Postby Richard » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:47 pm

'Labour are an anti-semitic party'.

I thought we had agreed Labour was possibly anti-Zionist, not antisemitic?

cbe

Postby cbe » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:22 pm

I merely quote Jewish ex-Labour MPs - I don't feel qualified to correct them.

Richard

Postby Richard » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:48 pm

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said General Soleimani's assassination was "an extremely serious and dangerous escalation of conflict in the Middle East, with global significance".
That much is pretty true and remember that In September 2018 Trump tore up the nuclear deal with Iran, the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), agreed by all the major powers in 2015 and reimposed harsh sanctions that have badly hurt the Iranian economy.
Boris stepped in to support Trump, earning his praise.
We don't want to be drawn into any Iraq style invasion as Trump's poodle again.
Iran was and is behaving disruptively in the region, responsible not so long ago for the missile strike on Saudi Arabia’s oil industry and British military assistance was sent to Riyadh where it remains highly vulnerable.
What next for the middle east with Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia? and others aligned against the U.S. with the Saudi's and the Israeli's on their side?
As long as 'little rocket man' keeps cool that's enough conflict to be going on with..

cbe

Postby cbe » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:51 pm

Not sure when we have been 'Trump's poodle' I assume you meant the USA's poodle.

Iran and to a lesser extent Saudi Arabia are behind most of the organised terrorist atrocities around the world.

ColinL

Postby ColinL » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:55 pm

cbe. What about the current Jewish Labour MPs, leading academics, who disagree with the handful who left the party? Are they not to be treated as having a legitimate view? Leading Jewish academic and broadcaster Michael Rosen recently sent John Mann (ex labour MP.) & so called antisemitism Czar a number of complaints of antisemitism by members of the Tory Party. Did Mann thank him for his concern? No, the so called fighter against antisemitism, blocked his twitter account. A non-Jewish person blocked a Jewish person who reported antisemitism! It is instances like that, that suggest that their honesty is questionable.

Please specify in detail when I have ever defended the perpetrators of the sexual exploitation of any girls or boys. Full details required.

The Jay report into the sexual explotation in Rotherham did not concur with your bare conclusion of a 'blind eye' by labour. The issue was complicated by numerous factors including the police, turnover of staff, individual, councillors and various other matters. You might wish to make it a simple political point; it was not. (pp 105.115) (See para 13.35 for example) Perhaps you can provide the full relevant sections to justify your claim. It was an awful legacy of the town as were all the other sexual exploitation issues at the time involving christian organsiations, schools and other organisations across the whole country and world wide. You only seem interested in one perpetrator, not all.

If by 'red herring' you mean a comment that this is the 'Hastings 1066' discussion site, then I am merely making the point that the prime purpose of the site is Hastings. The only purpose of you being here seems to be rasing contentious, non-Hastings issues and nothing else. Some of us want to promote the town and not the extreme views of those like you. I note that no one has responded to my recent comment about our historic town. I am not there and therefore not in a position to start new threads on very much of what is going on in the town.

cbe

Postby cbe » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:17 pm

...and you can promote the wonderful town of Hastings on all the other forums, this one has a very specific title though its meaning seems to escape you.

You cannot come much closer to recognising anti-semitism in the Labour Party than by being a Labour MP ?????

What you have suggested/hinted at /inferred is (a) it is widespread and not mainly by one group - and you do so again in this latest post...and (b) suggested there are 'odd' cases. The number of cases run into the many dozens (and rising by the week) and each court case involves numerous culprits and very often numerous victims and dozens if not hundreds of charges - in many cases going back decades. It must also be said that these are not 'grooming' cases, as the papers say, these are cases involving drugs/torture/rape and death threats against minors.
You object to me seeming to want to make this a simple political point.
See the attachments - One is Keir Starmer and the other is a comment from Nazir Afzal who was Northern CPS Prosecutor. You will know that in 2008 the PM was Gordon Brown and the Home sec was Jacqui Smith
Attachments
nazir.PNG
keir.PNG

ColinL

Postby ColinL » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:44 pm

I can hardly make head nor tail of that comment. However to be clear, I was simply making the point that sexual abuse, of boys and girls going back decades is not confined to perpetrators of one part of the community. It involves men women, Catholics, protestants, and yes Muslims. I do not and nor should you therefore say or imply it is determined by the religion, it is not.

Please specify where I have said, hinted or implied that there are odd cases. I have merely countered your specific claim that it is more widespread, and as you have here said 'many dozens,rising by the week, without providing any detail. You have got a couple of snippets from somewhere, but it is not possible to assess a couple of lines out of what might be a more nuanced whole. Clever editing works wonders for a particular spin as witnessed by the cut photo of Corbyn 'dancing at the Cenotaph'. Such editing castigated by the Press Gazette. None of your snippets supports your 'blind eye' , comment. I note you have not delved into the full report of the Jay Report A phrase here or a phrase there perhaps out of context, is not defined evidence.

You have still not provided any statement by me allegedly supporting child abuse. A discussion about evidence does not connote support for one or other side of an issue.

Your response is required urgently.

Return to “Non-Hastings Chat”